Monday, September 24, 2018

On my solo trip home

After I dropped my daughter off at school, I headed back to spend a little more time with my parents and sister and then came back to visit my daughter one more time before heading home. 

On my way:
Manti Temple a few miles south of Ephraim

In the mountains at Salt Wash

The Vietnam Vet Memorial

Also at the Vietnam Vet memorial

AT MISSOURI STAR after one l-o-n-g day of driving and 1 shorter:

Decorations made of fabric strips.  New use for jelly rolls!


Hamilton abounded in murals

Some of MSQC's eleven shops and I visited ALL of them and very thankful I was for summer hours.  I didn't get there until after noon and stayed until they shooed me out at 7!

Back to the Kansas City temple near my hotel.  This is a temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  My kids were able to participate in the cultural celebration right before the dedication services two days before we moved.



No comments:

Post a Comment