Friday, August 5, 2016

Remember the Hunter's Star quilt?

My parents loved it!  I was so grateful that my very first completed quilt was for them.


While we were visiting, we did lots of other stuff too.


I helped can apricot puree.


Croquet.



I began reading this book.  I highly recommend it and have started supplementing my diet with some amino acids.


Fireworks and parade for the Mormon Pioneer parade.


A photography lesson with a local photographer, Michael Scott Phillips:


A trip to Tony Grove Lake (up Logan Canyon) with a detour to Bear Lake for gas!


And then a 14+ hour trip home via Phoenix and Dallas.  Have you ever seen the Dallas airport at 2:30 in the morning?  It's empty.


Now we're home again. 

It was wonderful to visit family, but it is also good to be home.


No comments:

Post a Comment